Sonntag, 11. April 2010

Action Figures :D


I am waiting for my pizza, I am huuuungry^^ Soooo I decided to make a boring picture and upload it^^ I proudly present you my lovely dolls (game characters), which I began to collect since last year :) It's like Pokémon: Gotta chatch 'em all!^^ I looking foward getting Sylvanas Windrunner in next few days^^
From the left to the right: Valeera Vanguinar (World of Warcraft), Athalena Moonbreeze (World of Warcraft), Lara Croft (Tomb Raider: Anniversary), Lara Croft (Tomb Raider: Underworld), Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII) and 3 times Jasmine (Disney) :)


and also my tall Lara Croft figure (Tomb Raider Legend)^^


3 Kommentare:

  1. Oh was gseh ich doh *-* so nice das die alli bine nand hesch.^^Vor allem gfallt mir din tolle schribtisch. XD hesch de scho lang?^^ seht so neu us. Gell ischn eck schribtisch oder? :)
    Ah un Cintiq hesch au mit gnoh, cool^^ Wasi au nice würd finde wenn einisch dis ganze zimmer fötelisch X3.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. heheh jaa de han ich so öbe vor 2 mönet kauft im ikea..isch ned so tür gsi^^ und ja isch en eckschribtisch :) jo eh cintiq muen ich immer debi ha xD süsch chan ich nüt mache...vilicht duen ich mol mis ganze zimmer fötele aber ich würds ned ufelade do xDD

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Achso cool^^ de seht chick us^^ und het praktischi regalflächene^^.
    ah okei, ja wär no nice han dis zimmer no nie gseh.^^

    AntwortenLöschen