Samstag, 17. Juli 2010

Allods Online

I found this weekend a lovely game: Allods Online. And I wanted to share it with you.

It is a Free MMORPG and reminds a bit on WoW. First I saw some artworks which are very gorgeous and after I watched some Youtube Videos, I decided to play the game. I have to say it is awesome, I know it haven't these kickass graphics like "Age of Conan" or "Aion", but in terms of it is free to play, it's definitely one of the best Free MMOs I've seen the last few months.
You can choose between 2 Fractions. Every one has 3 Races and 8 different classes. I tried the priest and the druid (which is very cool, because he has a cat as a pet :) ).
Most impressive was that there are many players on the german server which is rare for Free MMO's and you can find a group very fast.
So I've you won't spent more money on WoW (or what else) I really can suggest to try Allods Online ;)

I've also want to post some artworks and screenshots :)




Artwork (c) Allods Online

Artwork (c) Allods Online

2 Kommentare:

  1. oh das seht ja nice us die bilder :)
    Min fründ het das emol au ahteschtet, ich selber nid immer das ganze spiel abelade isch irgendwie müehsam =-=" Aber er het eh gmeint das es nach es paar lvl den langwilig worde isch XD glaube das alli so lvl mobs kill gpiel wenn zu langsam goht langwilig werde ^^. Aber d artworks sind würklich sehr schön gmacht :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. sisch irgendwie no recht cool für das dass es ebe gratis isch,,min fründ und ich hend jetzt gestert und hüt chli teschtet:)
    aber im moment isches grad vo de quest ned so spannend, ebe wie din fründ seid nur mobs töte und sache sammle meischtens :( das het mich au immer in wow voll akackt-.- han lieber so luschtigi sache amigs gmacht oder so quest wo gschicht verzellt hett^^
    najo ich glaub ich wird das spiel au nümm lang spile XD

    AntwortenLöschen